Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Real Caning Movies In The Movie: PASSION OF THE X...? X-tians Only Please !?

In the movie: PASSION OF THE X...? x-tians only please !? - real caning movies

Since you prolly not escaped the torture and the cross, as I do, and I'm an atheist ...!

Ok, Jesus must suffer and die for our sins ... if not the whole story takes place in the void ... I'm using as a guide for this film almost to the picture was finished, ...

... Now imagine themselves as one of the two thugs who were crying for him. They stand in front of the table with different whips.

You have to do with the stick, and JC is back for more ...

My question is: What Whip choose ...?

9, cat or tail with the cube of weight and Barbados as they film in?

Remember, it must be the place of Christ inflict serious damage! Anyone can hold the stick ... This is not really torture, then ... that a slap on the hand ...

He must be punished and he is ready ..! He could have said ... OK ... I get the point, but not ... He wants more!

Is on a mission from God!

You have to take the ball to the whip really, so that the prophecy is true or not ... Wuss?

Answer honestly, please ...!

... and spare me that "you are disgusting" - Bull Crap, and: "You see, if it is assumed would be," ... ect ... had heard and still be impressed. .. I do not ... here!

I told you ... I took my friends apostles as a command Pimped, fully armed and've had a remission of Harms Way ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment