Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anybody Know Of Resources On The Web This Is For All You Landlords Out There! California?

This is for all you Landlords out there! California? - anybody know of resources on the web

Someone out there a homeowner in California? I went to my apt yer a +, has signed a lease for 8 months. Last 8 months, I came to the agreement month month. I received a letter, the rent will not exceed $ 250/mth a lease ... So I'm outta! My question is ... WHAT are the laws of 30 days in advance? I would generally spend 30 days, but the place I found is ready to move to 15, and today I have to get out. Will they be able to keep the security deposit (by law) and to give notice not 30 days? Because I really want that $ $ back. Repairs on aprtement would be about $ 50.00 ... honest. Anyone out there know ANDDDD a website or something. The tenant / landlord laws in California? I think that 's thatEED means ....

2 comments:

  1. He is an owner ... but Cali has been a tenant for nearly 15 years. A place where we lived for a month, month of the lease will be available only recently ...

    I hate it that there is no control rent it. The same thing happens to me often. You Cruisin 'down Doin' Fine, and suddenly the landlord wants a $ 300 per month from you. It's ridiculous. I understand the cost of land and it will grow, but come on. Honesly do not think that any normal person can, and the family, the kind of increase in your monthly income do?

    Anyway, when my husband and I had to leave this place, the month the approval of the month, we gave our host as a warning of what could be. One thing he had done, of course, told thand the owner that the increase was more than he could handle. So, once announced rent increases, we clearly stated that we start looking for a new place. Ultimately, it is in writing an officer 2 and a half weeks ... and we all have our deposits.

    Good luck ... I hope that gives the owner who answered your question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a reason you sign another rental? This seems the best option. Read (or what your lease has just expired) carefully and see if there is a provision of a higher income, or if it's just something you throw around.
    Ask if there is 2 weeks before sufficient. Again, check your lease.
    I know that communication is key. Talk to people. You may also like to work with you.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete