Friday, February 19, 2010

Pantyhose That Have The Most Shine Everyone Please Share Your Best And Most Sexy Pantyhose Story's!?

Everyone please share your best and most sexy pantyhose story's!? - pantyhose that have the most shine

OK, I wish you all the best to share the use of information on the history of the medium and to describe what I get a picture, please!

my pantyhose story hot when I was 15 in the 9th Class of the hottest girls in my class who was blond, blue eyes, nice ass Nice big come close figure.She with jeans to school, Nice, short skirt, socks and shoes heels naked (no high heels for work or in the form of Health care from the time of high heels you can walk in and) he was sitting on my desk that I get bored a grid of the lower leg and I could not even leave the pin and got his legs in the middle turn and took a half feet and started massaging her legs and feet, and drag the foot of her high heels and keep it hung up, he started adFishing heels in the air and rubbed his legs and feet, then called the English teacher, the Council also write something (I do not know what) when she was a ruler to measure something and he fell to bend down to pick it up and everything that the world has ever seen her naked ass pantyhose sexy thong. Now the story:)

2 comments:

  1. I have said something similar last few weeks and seems to be deleted - were puto Yahoo!
    My story is my sister to a new location at 16, today 20 got a job at the mall and had pants or a skirt and dress shoes, he began to wear down too. When he came and asked me to rub her feet, was formidable. Yes, I turned to it was 2 years older than me, and I have a huge foot fetish. In any case, have to bear only a very few nights, the rock, and sometimes I rub her leg, lift the leg and WOW! Nice view from right up her skirt. I too was surprised as you a few times and just smiled. Many "fantasy", after the foot rub for me. Sometimes I even sneaked into his room and sinkssome "time".

    ReplyDelete