Saturday, February 20, 2010

Horny Talking Sluts *dirty Talking? What Do YOU Think?* Click Here?

*dirty talking? what do YOU think?* click here? - horny talking sluts

If my BF talks dirty when we are respected in bed, and he calls me "bitch" and a bitch "sometimes down. but he always treated me so well, a little beyond sex and really me.

So yesterday when I was stressed, and I sent him an SMS message was very hot, dirty, and called me a whore and a prostitute, etc. I mean, we do what with sex.

We talked on the phone today and he said he feels uncomfortable when I mentioned these things because he thinks I'm much more and much better, etc., and really loves.

I felt a little warm and fuzzy and really touched when he said that it was as if he really respected me, and that ..

wonders whatalthough I? Someone sees a contradiction or what? amazing ....

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes they will do and say things when sex and "mood" you would not normally say or do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, and this is due to your question, I think he has a thing for prostitutes and hookers, but he thought to think with you that we can love them, I know people in different ways, you to things that wall, it reached peak.

    ReplyDelete