Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ms Messenger Store ON MSN Messenger, If You Take A Display Picture Using Webcam Where Does Your Computer Store The Image File?

ON MSN messenger, if you take a display picture using webcam where does your computer store the image file? - ms messenger store

I try, a photo I have to save as a bulletin board on my computer. But, in MSN is the only option to change the image or browse. I think I've looked everywhere on my computer for a cache, photos, webcam can save, but can not find anything. Help!

5 comments:

  1. MSN are all the files in the hidden folder in C: Documents and Settings / Application Data / bla bla bla msn file

    everyone has already answered this question are noobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. michael the computer geek!!!!!!!February 14, 2010 at 6:53 PM

    can also be created in Documents> My Received Files or something like the computer> programs> TLL could then it could on the computer> programs> folder using the Windows Live Messenger, with a little luck might have to be, I find something wrong E Email sent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have in your documents, pictures folder.

    Otherwise, try to click on my computer, drive C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Program Files \\ Messenger (or MSN Messenger) to the folder and search.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be able to really say "your computer to store files ...
    Now look in the folder where the software is the webcam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucks really, but

    ReplyDelete