Monday, February 1, 2010

Isadora Mineral Makeup Pictures Which Mineral Makeup Brand Is Long Lasting And Best?

Which mineral makeup brand is long lasting and best? - isadora mineral makeup pictures

I need a good foundation mineral natural look lasts all day and how I can find in the pharmacy. These are my choices (not to say "I can not allow BareMinerals)
Physicians Formula
Loreal Bare Naturale
Maybelline Mineral Power
Neautrogena Mineral Powder
Almay Pure Blends
Isadora
Milani Minerals

Thank you! It seriously would be helpful if you responded to this experience!

2 comments:

  1. Discover makeup Elf ... It is a cheap imitation of the minerals that exposed 's are too bad. It is much better than the drug store brands have it. They are full of things to harm your skin like powders, do some animal testing, and many do not have sunscreen in them!

    Every time I try something else, usually between the High Elves, for it is so affordable

    Dar http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ trying to finally come to the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The science of color! I swear it. Not available in pharmacies.

    ReplyDelete