Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can I Use Metal Receptacles In My House Self Grounding Receptacles?

Self grounding receptacles? - can i use metal receptacles in my house

Hello,
I live in a very old house, 3 points, the points on the earth. This is because the code they use GCFI taken (I) with the local building inspector. My main problem is that I am a sensitive expensive equipment that can protect it too. As such, I have the number of sale or purchase land Surge Mode 1 My question is, can I even grounded receptacles. It seems that this container is on the metal box, as such, should be earthed metal box installed based. How can I easily ground the metal box? Route the cable to the switch is not an option. Or I'm firmly with what I have? If so, I'll buy the expensive surge Mode 1

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment